Larissa Camargo Ghirro
Group: Sustainable Processes and Products
Scopus Author ID: 57456113600
- Since 2021: Research fellow in the BIOMA project - Integrated Bioeconomy
Solutions for the Mobilization of the Agrifood Chain (POCI-01-0247-FEDER-
- 2020 - 2020: Scientific Initiation Scholarship in the project "Summer with Science"
- 2017 - 2018: Scientific Initiation Scholarship in the project "Clarification of
vegetable oils: kinetic experiments and simulation of the industrial process
and proposal for the creation of a modular mini center for oil whitening"
- 2021 - First degree in Food Engineering
- 2020 - Master degree in Food Quality and Safety
Awards and Honors
- 2021 - Award of ideas with the potential to become innovative pilot projects.
Foundation “La Caixa”. Project: “NatSauce – From nature to the table
- Food engineering
- Chemistry engineering
- Natural additives
Total results: 1
Ghirro L.C.,Rezende S.,Ribeiro A.S.,Rodrigues N.,Carocho M.,Pereira J.A.,Barros L.,Demczuk B.,Barreiro M.F.,Santamaria-Echart A.Pickering Emulsions Stabilized with Curcumin-Based Solid Dispersion Particles as Mayonnaise-like Food Sauce Alternatives
Molecules, 27, , 2022